- Company: Melva International Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Melva International Limited, on behalf of our reputable Client NORPLAN, we are urgently looking for a Secretary who will provide secretarial services to respective directorate.
Job Location: Tanzania
Travel Required: No
Reports to: Head of HR Position
• A Diploma in Secretarial services, Business Administration or any other related field from a recognized institution.
•At least five (5) years of experience as Secretary in Public and / or Private Sectors.
Experience • Must be computer literate.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality.
Responsibilities/Job descrip¬tions • Draft and type internal correspondences
•Type external correspondences reports, budgets, manuals, handbooks and confidential documents.
• Participate in preparing and servicing workshops and meetings
• Schedule appointments and maintain a diary of appointments
• Make reservations for travel and accommodations
• File relevant documents, ensure office tidiness and equipment maintenance
• Perform reception duties, including receiving and serving visitors;
• Sort incoming mails, and send outgoing mails by appropriate mode
• Manage telephone calls and messages at directorate Office;
• Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by the respective Director.
Key Performance Measures • Number of prepared and serviced workshops.
• Evidence of well managed appointments
General Part • He/She will be the key staff in maintaining effective records and administration.
Method of Application
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th March 2023. Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.