Los Angeles, CA (June 21, 2023) – LeBron James scored 38 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 112-103 on Wednesday night.
The Lakers led by as many as 17 points in the first half, but the Clippers rallied to tie the game at 85 with 7:35 remaining. However, James and the Lakers responded with a 12-0 run to take control of the game.
James was dominant throughout the game, shooting 14-of-23 from the field and 4-of-7 from three-point range. He also had six assists and two steals.
Anthony Davis added 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Lakers, while Russell Westbrook had 17 points and 10 assists.
Paul George led the Clippers with 34 points, while Kawhi Leonard had 27 points and 10 rebounds.
The Lakers improved to 34-40 with the win, while the Clippers fell to 36-39.
In other NBA news:
- The Brooklyn Nets defeated the Milwaukee Bucks 125-114.
- The Boston Celtics defeated the Chicago Bulls 114-107.
- The Golden State Warriors defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 122-109.
Upcoming NBA games:
- Thursday, June 22: Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns
- Friday, June 23: Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat
- Saturday, June 24: Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers