Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Mining Female Internship to join our team.
The successful candidate for this position is expected to gain knowledge and experience necessary to operates the trucks and align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within her team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Training / Mining Supervisor
Duration: Eight months
- Attend Training on Mining Truck machines
- Perform all works assigned as part of training
- Adhere to the safety procedures at the mine site
- Instil the Barrick DNA through the training periods
- Ability to Read and Write (English & Swahili)
- Vocation training is an added advantage
- Must have Valid Driving Licenses
- Must not be a graduate student
- Age between 20 to 30 years
- Mining Exposure Knowledge
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barrick.com.