To ensure the Bank meets its physical channel distribution strategies through analysis and proposals on investment options, developing criteria-based distribution, maintaining Bank’s competitive coverage, protection of business interests in similar projects and leases and execution of physical channel projects in a controlled environment.
- Research and plan new distribution options of physical channels through redesign, twists and hybrids to achieve cost-efficiency, flexibility, and specialization
- Support branch network needs of physical channels in bridging the gap in the markets for solutions such as teller CCP, Mineral markets, Bureau de Change, or ATM placements; OR establishing needs for either branch relocation, expansion, renovation, closure, etc.
- Protect Retail’s interest as sponsor of physical distribution projects by ensuring project’s business scopes are planned by retail itself and completed successfully within the defined time, quality, cost constraints and scope.
- Develop business cases for new physical expansion opportunities and changes such as relocation, and seek approval from Executive Management and/or the Board for both location and budget
- Fully responsible for execution of overall Channels Strategies in areas of physical channels
- Responsible for compliance of physical channels based on Regulator’s Requirements (BoT, OSHA, Tarura, etc) during scoping as well as in approval seeking and reporting
- Determine type of operations and resources necessary for new types of physical channels; including development of their manuals/ guides
- Develop branch grading based on performance and channel criteria
- Active participation of day-to-day physical channel projects as a Business liaison to Procurement, Facilities, and other project teams; in areas of site visit prior to engagements, agreements, approvals of drawings and resources, information flow to and from beneficiaries (zone/branch), workstreams committees, and inspections.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of established physical channels and write a plan for efficient and profitable mode of operations through staff planning, change of location, change of contractual terms such as rent or space, etc.
- Maintain and update the following records physical channel Dashboards, Registers, and progress and performance reports
- Conduct quality assurance to the delivery physical channels projects against agreed business requirements
- Responsible for physical channel readiness for Business Continuity during incidences like demolitions, termination initiated by landlord, major renovations, etc.
- Respond and advise on all (both internal and external) queries or proposals related to distribution of physical channels
- Manage highly professional relationships with landlords, consultants and key Regulators
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of Business cases and projections; physical investment choices; Operational costs, and project management and evaluation
- Strategic planning; critical analysis skills
- Influencing, assertiveness and collaboration skills
- Proactivity, creativity, and highly solution-oriented
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Project Management or related disciplines.
- An academic qualification in Quantity surveying is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Experience in MS Office especially MS excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.