DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– To issue and record receipts;
-To prepare daily and periodic revenue reports;
– To prepare cash and cheque receipt transactions on daily basis;
– To prepare Bank reconciliations statements regularly;
– To capture revenue into the system, post and perform necessary reconciliations;
– To issue payment vouchers and forwards to signatories;
– To maintain incoming invoice register;
– To reconcile clearance and payable accounts;
– To post and maintain all revenue and expenditure accounts;
– To review petty cash reimbursement;
– To prepare regular clearance accounts reconciliations;
– To prepare monthly Payroll;
– To check imprest and reimbursement;
– To provide inputs for preparation of periodic reports;
– To provide inputs for development and review of policies and guidelines; and
– To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination plus Diploma in one of the following fields: Records Management, Business Administration, Law or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions. Must be computer literate.
To apply for this job please visit portal.ajira.go.tz.